Mr. and Mrs. W.P. Jordan and their children attended the annual reunion of the Jordan family in the Cedar Grove section, in the northern part of Orange county this week. This celebration is held every year on the birthday of Mr. Jordan’s father, July 29.
From page 2 of The Chapel Hill Weekly, Friday, July 31, 1925
newspapers.digitalnc.org/lccn/sn92073229/1925-07-31/ed-1/seq-2/
Hi, just noticed your posting in regards to Mr. W.P. Jordan. I acquired an army pack bag that obviously belonged to him, from back in his days of service. I was wondering if the family might be interested in it. I'd be happy to send pics. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful offer, Raddad. I hope some family member takes you up on this!
DeleteI am the exhibits coordinator for the Orange County Historical Museum. I am trying to find information about WP and RE Jordan who operated a grocery store in Hillsborough starting in 1908. Is this the same WP? Can you please tell me what the initials stand for or any other information about him and his family? I can be reached at programs@orangehistorync.org.
ReplyDeleteThanks